OCTEC Training Services
RTO Number - 90142
OCTEC is an established Registered Training Organisation with a proven track record of high quality, award winning training delivery to a range of industry sectors. We train in a wide variety of vocational areas ranging from Aging Support, Community Services to Business, Hospitality, Retail and Civil Construction.
Training Services Programs 2020
Looking to start a new career in 2020? Are you currently employed and want to improve your skillset for a promotion? In 2020 OCTEC Training Services are ready to provide the following industry leading programs to help you take that next step.
* SIR30216 Certificate III in Retail, Class based Program – Cowra
* CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing), Class based Program – Bathurst & Orange
* CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability), Class based Program – Bathurst & Orange
* BSB20115 Certificate II in Business, Class based Program – Bathurst & Orange
* BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration, Class based Program – Bathurst & Orange
OCTEC Training is provided through a range of delivery modes including Traineeships, classroom-based training, online learning and distance education. OCTEC can also provide a range of Short Courses to meet the needs of students and industry. Please contact us for more information on how OCTEC can assist you with your Vocational Training needs.
Smart and Skilled
OCTEC is an approved provider of Smart and Skilled funded training, this training is subsidised by the NSW Government. To find out more about Smart and Skilled training and to check your eligibility please visit Smart and Skilled
General enquiries: email@example.com
Course bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone us: 02 6362 7973