Approved Qualifications as of January 2018
- BSB20115 - Certificate II in Business
- BSB30115 - Certificate III in Business
- BSB30415 - Certificate III in Business Administration
- BSB42015 - Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- CHC33015 - Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC43015 - Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC43115 - Certificate IV in Disability
- CHC43415 - Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
- CHC52015 - Diploma of Community Services
- CPP30711 - Certificate III in Waste Management
- RII30815 - Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations
- RII30915 - Certificate III in Civil Construction
- SIR30216 - Certificate III in Retail
- SIT30616 - Certificate III in Hospitality
- SIT40416 - Certificate IV in Hospitality
How to enroll
Once you have decided on a course that is right for you please contact OCTEC to discuss the availability of courses and the full enrolment process.
Prior to enrolment please read the OCTEC Training Participant Handbook
This handbook provides consumer information regarding OCTEC’s:
You will be asked to complete an OCTEC Enrollment Form. Information gathered in this form includes and can be used to:
- Confirm your consent for your information to be disclosed to the Department of Industry or other Australian government agencies, including those located in States and Territories outside NSW.
- Your USI Number – If you do not have a USI Number please visit www.usi.gov.au and follow the links to ‘Create your USI Number’
- Questions to determine your eligibility for Smart and Skilled and to assess the Student Fee payable.
- A declaration that all information is true and correct.
- Privacy declarations relating to OCTEC Training Services, Department of Industry and the Registrar
Smart and Skilled Student Fees
Based on the information provided in your enrollment form OCTEC will create a Smart and Skilled ‘Notification of Enrollment’. This will detail the course details, your personal details and will generate a quote for the Student Fee payable. This quote is valid for 7 days. Once accepted by you a ‘Commitment ID’ will be created and you will be invoiced for the Student Fee. Payment plans can be negotiated for the Student Fee however the Student Fee must be paid in full prior to completion of training.