Approved Qualifications as of January 2020
- BSB20115 – Certificate II in Business
- BSB30115 – Certificate III in Business
- BSB30415 – Certificate III in Business Administration
- BSB42015 – Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
Community Services Courses
- CHC33015 – Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC43015 – Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC43115 – Certificate IV in Disability
- CHC43415 – Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
Hospitality and Retail Courses
- SIT30616 – Certificate III in Hospitality
- SIR30216 – Certificate III in Retail
Civil Construction Courses
- RII30815 – Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations
- RII30915 – Certificate III in Civil Construction
- CPP30719 – Certificate III in Waste Management
How to Enrol
Prior to enrolment please read the OCTEC Learners Handbook by clicking here.
This handbook provides consumer information regarding OCTEC’s:
- Refund Policy
- Assessment process
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and Credit Transfer policies
- Consumer Protection information Administration
- Appeals and Complaints process
- Support services
- Discrimination, Harassment and WHS policies
You will be asked to complete an OCTEC Enrolment Form. Information gathered in this form can be used to and includes:
- Confirm your consent for your information to be disclosed to the Department of Industry or other Australian government agencies, including those located in States and Territories outside NSW.
- Your USI Number – If you do not have a USI Number please visit www.usi.gov.au and follow the links to ‘Create your USI Number’
- Questions to determine your eligibility for Smart and Skilled and to assess the Student Fee payable.
- A declaration that all information is true and correct.
- Privacy declarations relating to OCTEC Training Services, Department of Industry and the Registrar
Smart and Skilled Student Fees
Based on the information provided in your enrollment form OCTEC will create a Smart and Skilled ‘Notification of Enrollment’. This will include course details and your personal details. It will generate a quote for the Student Fee payable. This quote is valid for 7 days. Once accepted by you a ‘Commitment ID’ will be created and you will be invoiced for the Student Fee. Payment plans can be negotiated for the Student Fee however the Student Fee must be paid in full prior to completion of training.
Want more information?
Phone: 02 6362 7973