Empowering over 45’s with their career Journey
The Career Transition Assistance (CTA) is a government initiative to support over 45’s into employment. Our program is tailored to your needs and background, equipping you with new skills and confidence.
OCTEC offers Career Transition Assistance Programs tailored to the needs of mature jobseekers wanting individualized assistance.
Tailored Career Assistance and Functional Digital Literacy
Duration: 8 weeks – 2 days a week
- Career Planning and setting goals with your coach
- Understanding the job application process
- Job Searching using online technologies and industry awareness
- Resume building that reflects your skills & personal brand
- Developing confidence to network, interview and be competitive
As you undertake the program you will use our technology toolkit with facilitated workshops to become equipped with the confidence and experience you need to get familiar with today’s technology, current office software, social media tools and make you competitive in today changing employment market.