OCTEC Training Services (RTO ID 90142) is an established Registered Training Organisation with a proven track record of high quality, award winning training delivery to a range of industry sectors. We train in a wide variety of vocational areas ranging from Ageing Support, Community Services to Business, Business Management and Retail.
OCTEC Training is provided through a range of delivery modes including Traineeships, classroom-based training, online learning and distance education. OCTEC can also provide a range of Short Courses to meet the needs of students and industry. Please contact us for more information on how OCTEC can assist you with your Vocational Training needs.
Smart and Skilled
OCTEC is an approved provider of Smart and Skilled funded training, this training is subsidised by the NSW Government. To find out more about Smart and Skilled training and to check your eligibility please visit Smart and Skilled.
Current Approved Qualifications
BSB20120 Certificate II in Workplace Skills
BSB30120 Certificate III in Business
BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business
BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services
CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support(Superseded)
CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability(Superseded)
CHC43415 Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
TLI20421 Certificate II in Supply Chain Operations
SIR30216 Certificate III in Retail
SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality (Superseded)
How to Enrol
Prior to enrolment please read the OCTEC Learners Handbook by clicking here.
This handbook provides consumer information regarding OCTEC Limited’s:
- Refund Policy
- Assessment process
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and Credit Transfer policies
- Consumer Protection information Administration
- Appeals and Complaints process
- Support services
- Discrimination, Harassment and WHS policies.
You will be asked to complete an OCTEC Enrolment Form. Information gathered in this form can be used to and includes:
- Confirm your consent for your information to be disclosed to the Department of Industry or other Australian government agencies, including those located in States and Territories outside NSW.
- Your USI Number – If you do not have a USI Number please visit www.usi.gov.au and follow the links to ‘Get your USI Number’
- Questions to determine your eligibility for Smart and Skilled and to assess the Student Fee payable.
- A declaration that all information is true and correct.
- Privacy declarations relating to OCTEC Training Services, Department of Industry and the Registrar.
Smart and Skilled Student Fees
Based on the information provided in your enrolment form OCTEC will create a Smart and Skilled ‘Notification of Enrolment’. This will include course details and your personal details. It will generate a quote for the Student Fee payable. This quote is valid for 7 days. Once accepted by you a ‘Commitment ID’ will be created and you will be invoiced for the applicable Student Fee. Payment plans can be negotiated for the Student Fee however the Student Fee must be paid in full prior to completion of training.
Concessions and Exemptions may apply, for more information and any evidence required can be found at Smart and Skilled.
Want more information?
Phone: 02 6362 7973
Changes as at 19 July 2023.