OCTEC advertises it positions in one or more of the following ways:
- on job search websites such as Seek: http://www.seek.com.au/
- in the press
- on our social media channels
- on this website
Applicants are encouraged to speak to the OCTEC contact person for inquiries about the position, prior to finalising their application. Applicants are required to supply a covering letter with their application including the name of the position(s) applied for, along with their current Resume.
Following submission of the application, the OCTEC selection panel for the position will generally proceed with the following steps:
- Shortlist applicants for interview based on their application.
- Contact short listed applicants and organise a time for interview (please note that applicants selected for interview will generally be required to bring the names and contact information of two referees to the interview, if not already supplied with the application).
- Conduct interviews with short listed applicants.
- Contact referees as appropriate.
- Make an offer of employment to the top ranked applicant.
- Phone to advise other applicants who have been interviewed that they have been unsuccessful.
- Send a letter to applicants not selected for interview to advise them that they have been unsuccessful.
All of our vacancies are listed on Seek. Click below to view by State \ Territory.
Otherwise click to here to view all current vacancies.